Saturday, November 22, 2008



Hello everyone! I'm back, back to the world of blogging. For quite a while there I lost interest, mainly because I started with wordpress.com and it didn't go as well as I expected. The backgrounds were very appealing, but what could be added was a bit limiting. Anyway, enough of that.

Today cafe press arrived to Alli's door and I'm so excitied. I got my t-shirt which I may wear to the Words event this Friday. Thanks Kay H for promoting the event on your blog, very fishy of you. A big thankyou to the 16 or so staff members who have participated. So many books from the display have been borrowed at Altona Library which is wonderful. I don't know about you but I know I'm a big one for going by what ppl recommend, particularly if I share interests with them. Recently, at a video shop I regularly go to, staff have started a "staff recommended" routine, and I admittedly make my choices according to them, it gives me the confidence to try something new from what I liked recommended by a certain staff member.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

This template is downloaded from here