Monday, May 4, 2009

What a lovely day here in the hills...yes it seems that's why my head is always in the clouds, because I live in the hills LOL. I love it, its very funny and sometimes very true LOL. Over this side of town the hills are in fact majestic and the views intoxicating, I'm very lucky to see their magic every day.

Just recently I took my matey Katie up to the top of the Mountain to see what we could see...well that ended up being a big fat nothing, we only just saw our hands and feet through the thick fog. Where was I taking the lovely Katie through the very Twin Peaks kind of day, I'm sure she was wondering. Well the brunch in the morning delightfully rolled into afternoon and we lost track of time. Blame it on the lady with the pink hair I say hehe, that's what the munchkins do anyway LOL.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

This template is downloaded from here