Monday, December 29, 2008

Moving house has been exhausting, so I've given myself a bit of chill out time. My favourite pass time when I'm not falling asleep on the couch is movies. According to Adam, the local Video Shop is " the best video shop ever". His opinion influenced by the Anime collection of DVDs which is pretty much all he will watch. They do have great deals, so I've caught up on my movie watching with the following titles:


Savages is a Brilliant film. Close to home for me, topic is dementia and placing your loved ones in nursing homes when you can no longer care for them. It made me laugh and cry.


Proof, interesting, but to tell you the truth I fell asleep. This doesn't mean the movie wasn't great, I am exhausted.


Brilliant, not normally my kinda movie, I picked this one more for Peter. It became obvious though that I was enjoying in more than he was. Not for the faint hearted, quite violent, I always turn my head at those bits and Peter tells me when it's over, I'm a real weakling and there are lots of those bits in it. Storyline good, Angelina red hot.


This is one of the best movies I've seen in ages. The Black Balloon, I'd heard mixed reviews so had to see for myself. It touched my heart, made me laugh and cry, a mixture of emotions I love in a movie. A must see.




Fell asleep, again don't go by my reaction, I'm exhausted. Truthfully, I only picked this movie cos I think the actor playing the lead is yummy. Who knows what his name is...I think its Jason Statham

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

This template is downloaded from here