Heart of glass  

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pink is a favourite of mine and my kids. A lot of rocking is had in the faulkner household to the tunes of pink, usually in our jamies. I was lucky enough to score a ticket to the Pink concert next year, Chloe not very happy to not be going.

Music clips seem to be taking over my blog, and I suppose its because it is an important part of our lives. I play a little piano and Peter the guitar. Chloe's starting the cello and Adam's not too sure yet, at the moment it might be the trumpet.

Heart of glass (see video clip above), Debbie Harry, really takes me back. I used to watch my aunty who had the same hair cut and to me was as cool as the real Debbie Harry.

Years later, the Debbie Harry impersonation goes down well with the kids and their Singstar. Mum rocks it to ROCKSTAR on every performance, Chloe thinks its awesome, Adam just wants to beat my score…don’t ask me to ever sing it though. It takes numerous shots of the old tequilas, or vanilla vodka to bring out ol’ Debbie.

Kids are awesome for bringing out the kid in every one of us.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Heart of glass

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

This template is downloaded from here