Thursday, March 12, 2009


My favourite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey were mainly in learning all about my collegues, a wonderful communication tool.

This program assisted and affected my lifelong learning goals as it has inspired me to educate myself more with online tools and technologies. Since the beginning of this program I have been more confident to do so, have become quite proficient at online banking, itunes, and iphone application installations. I have actually become a bit of an addict. Oh my god, the iphone is a great invention.

The unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised me included the fact that the blog will be my communication tool with the world. I’m excited to get it out there to relos and friends now as it has a lot of creative flexibility which I love. I have also developed other blogs for various work and professional purposes and has had the confidence and experience to do so.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? Nothing, I think it was orchestrated and delivered brilliantly.
I would definitley participate when we offer another discovery program like this in the future.

Thanks KD

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

This template is downloaded from here