My baby starts school  

Wednesday, February 18, 2009











Yes she's started school, and everything has been going well. It was lonely at first, cos she's such a chatterbox, getting used to the peace took some adjusting, now I'm loving it. In fact, I could do with a couple more days to myself. Found a gorgeous cafe that makes the best affogato, and visit daily after I drop the kids off to school. Both Chloe and Adam have adjusted well and love it here. I was never worried about Chloe, more Adam who had to start all over again, but he's a champion, has endured moving house, starting a new school, a major tooth extraction and more recently a badly sprained ankle all within the last 6 weeks. He's a trooper though and powers on.




AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ My baby starts school

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

This template is downloaded from here