Monday, December 22, 2008








Chocolate, coffee and melbourne's arcades. What better way is there to spend a beautifully sunny Saturday amongst friends than on a Chocolate tour. Visiting Haighs & Koko Black, being in the company of Melbourne's most finest Chocolatiers was amazing for a Chocoholic like myself. Whilst watching the Chocolatier work her magic with lashings of chocolate, I thought to myself, I think I've missed my calling. I'd highly recommend the Chocoholic Indulgence Tour, see http://www.chocoholictours.com.au for more information and tour details. Apart from learning about all things chocolate, it was a lesson in the history surrounding some of Melbournes landmarks that we tend not to take the time to discover when living our busy lifestyles. To end the day a delicious afternoon tea was to be enjoyed, but most off us were all chocolated out, never believed that could be possible.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster

This template is downloaded from here